“Overnight Oats” –made without oats, in minutes! This creamy, 4-ingredient breakfast is grain-free, gluten-free, keto, paleo, vegan, and so delicious. It’s a perfectly portable, make-ahead option, too!
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded/flake coconut
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 2/3 cup chilled nondairy milk
- additional nondairy milk
- berries or chopped fruit
- sweetener of choice
- Place the coconut shreds/flakes in a small skillet set over medium-high heat. Stir the coconut for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown and fragrant; scrape onto a cutting board and finely chop.
- In a small bowl or jar, combine the toasted coconut, coconut flour, flaxseed meal and milk, stirring until well-blended. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes to thicken.
- Top with any or all of the optional toppings, and serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days (for grab and go breakfasts!)
Storage: If making ahead, store in an airtight jar or other container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Keto Tip: If following a keto diet, be sure to use a keto-friendly nondairy milk and sweetener (if adding as a topping).
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Bake
- Serving Size: Entire recipe
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 153.5 mg
- Fat: 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.3 g
- Fiber: 10.2 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg